What are prohibited items?
NO WAIVER - NO ID - NO WRISTBAND - NO RACE - NO EXCEPTIONS!
• All alcohol – The Grapest 5K Run is a licensed event, and alcohol will be available for purchase at all venues.
• Non-alcoholic drinks including juice, soft drinks, sports drinks, and water unless they are in sealed plastic bottles up to 1.5L in size.
• Metal cutlery, including cheese knives.
• Selfie and Go Pro sticks.
• Aerosols, sunshades, tents and tables.
• Umbrellas, even if it’s raining. Bring good quality raincoats and gumboots instead.
• Glass - this includes wine glasses, jars, or any other containers or items made of glass.
• Pets (other than guide dogs).
• Beanbags – you will be able to purchase one of our inflatable air lounges on the day or at the pre-registration ‘Meet and Greet’ session!
There will be a security check at the gate and prohibited items will be confiscated.
Centaur Outdoor Events does not take any responsibility for confiscated items.
What can I bring to a Grapest 5K Run Event?
• Deck/camping chair & rug for the General Admission area.
• Sealed plastic bottled water and sports drinks up to 1.5L in size.
• Food - there is also a selection of food available for purchase - cash only.
• Grapest 5K Run sites are in wineries, which have some sloped and uneven terrain. Wear sensible footwear for the run and gumboots may be required for wet weather afterwards.
• There are no sheltered areas - come prepared for rain or shine.
• For sunny days make sure you wear a wide brimmed hat for protection and bring plenty of sunscreen with you.
What ticket types are available?
Tickets will be issued in the categories of either:
• Pre-sale – during pre-sale, tickets will be sold at a discounted rate + processing fee. The end of pre-sale date will be 4 weeks out from each event..
• Standard – this will be the cost of your ticket + processing fee.
• On the Day – tickets will be available for purchase on the day of the event (cash only - no credit card facilities available).
Can I stand up in the Live Entertainment area?
As there is no allocated seating at the live entertainment, you are more than welcome to not only stand in the area, but get up and get down! It is, after all, an after-party! You will, however, not be permitted to stand or dance, or otherwise occupy, the stage area.
Please note that aggression, intoxication or anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated and will result in ejection from the venue.
Can I bring my camera or sound and video recording equipment?
Can I bring my own alcohol?
No. The Grapest 5K Run is a licensed event, alcohol is available for purchase at all venues.
Where can I park?
A designated parking area is available onsite at every event. The cost of parking will be $5.00 per vehicle – cash only. We highly recommend car-pooling. We will have Volunteer parking attendants on-hand to assist and direct you. Parking is at the vehicle owner’s risk. Parking outside of the venue on surrounding roads is not permitted.
In the event of wet weather, the parking areas will remain available, however you will be responsible for getting your vehicle out of the parking area, or the cost of transport to and from the venue should you choose not to bring your vehicle.
Can I bring the kids?
Not this time – this is all about you having fun – 18 years and over only. This is a licensed event, and will be run in accordance with each State/Territory Liquor Licensing Laws.
Can I bring an Esky into the Event?
Yes, however, it must contain ICE ONLY, and those drinks that are allowed (see ‘What can I bring to a Grapest 5K Run Event?’)
What if it rains?
If it does rain the show will go ahead unless conditions are deemed to be dangerous. If an event does not go ahead due to this reason, participants will receive a full refund, minus the administration fee, from point of purchase. If the forecast is for even the possibility of rain, bring good quality raincoats and suitable footwear.
The decision to cancel an Event will be made on Event day. In the event of inclement weather participants should check this website BEFORE departing for the show for messages regarding traffic, parking or wet weather arrangements.
We will also send out notifications via email. Please ensure your contact details with Active are up to date when purchasing your ticket.
Can I smoke?
Only in the designated Smoking Areas which are sign posted at every venue. There is NO Smoking allowed in the live entertainment area.
Please note: WA venues are non-smoking.
Where is Lost Property?
You are responsible for all of your own personal property. If you find or lose something - please go to the merchandise marquee. After the event, any remaining lost property will be disposed of. (Unfortunately, the logistics of managing Lost Property after the event is not possible).
Are EFTPOS facilities available?
Every venue will vary – best to be safe than sorry – cash is advisable.
Are there facilities for people with special needs?
Yes. Accessible toilets will be available – provided by the venue owner.
Is there mobile phone reception at the venues?
Most venues have average mobile phone coverage, please note that phone reception can be very limited and poor during the event. If you are meeting people onsite or getting picked up at the end of the event please make the appropriate arrangements prior to the day in case you have issues with phone reception.
What are the food options onsite?
You are permitted to bring your own food to the event however we do have a broad offering of food vendors onsite at all events. Every attempt is made to ensure all dietary requirements are catered for by the contracted food vendors, however, if you have a specific dietary requirement it is advised to bring your own food.
Can lost tickets be replaced?
No, however please bring suitable photo ID so that we can check our database against your records, and verify that you are a paid participant.
Can I get a refund or exchange?
Unless the event you have purchased a ticket for has been cancelled, or there are legal requirements that provide otherwise (including those of the Australian Consumer Law), tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded.
There will be no rescheduling of events that cannot take place on the designated day. The Event is either on or it’s not.
Who do I contact if I have an enquiry regarding my ticket order/purchase?
Please submit a Contact Us form from the Centaur Outdoor Events website. No queries will be answered in the final 2 weeks prior to the event, as we will be busy making it awesome for you!
When you register, you will be sent an email link to your ticketing information. Please ensure that you provide the correct email address at the time of purchase.