I paid for the registration protection, can I get a refund?
If you paid for registration protection and are unable to attend the event for a reason covered by the Registration Protection offer, you may contact Booking Protect to file a refund application and receive compensation. All refund applications are handled by Booking Protect and NOT by Centaur Outdoor Events.
You can submit a refund application via Booking Protect’s easy-to-use online portal: Click Here
Please make sure prior to registering that you can totally commit to participating!
There will be NO refunds, but we can transfer you to another event on a future date.
By registering for this event you accept that the organisers reserve the right to cancel or postpone (if possible) the event at their discretion due to, but not limited to, adverse weather conditions, terrorism, acts of God, insufficient participants, safety issues or any other reason the organisers deem reasonable. If the event needs to be rescheduled, registrations will be honoured for the next event.
Can I smoke?
Only in the designated smoking areas which are sign-posted at every venue. There is NO smoking allowed in the entertainment area. Please note: WA venues are non-smoking.
Where is lost property?
You are responsible for all of your own personal property. If you find or lose something - please go to the merchandise marquee. After the event, any remaining lost property will be disposed of. (Unfortunately, the logistics of managing Lost Property after the event is not possible).
Can I bring an esky into the event?
Yes, however, it must contain ICE ONLY, and those drinks that are allowed (see ‘What can I bring to a Grapest 5K Run Event?’)
What are prohibited items?
• All alcohol – The Grapest 5K Run is a licensed event, and alcohol will be available for purchase at all venues.
• Non-alcoholic drinks including juice, soft drinks, sports drinks, and water unless they are in sealed plastic bottles up to 1.5L in size.
• Metal cutlery, including cheese knives.
• Selfie and Go Pro sticks.
• Aerosols, sunshades, tents and tables.
• Umbrellas, even if it’s raining. Bring good quality raincoats and gumboots instead.
• Glass - this includes wine glasses, jars, or any other containers or items made of glass.
• Pets (other than guide dogs).
There will be a security check at the gate and prohibited items will be confiscated.
Centaur Outdoor Events does not take any responsibility for confiscated items.